To be at the forefront of the Ethiopian Cybersecurity ecosystem by creating a collaborative platform.
To empower individual citizens, private businesses, and the public sector in securing information systems and infrastructures.
To create a resourceful network of national and international experts, sharing expertise emanated from academic research outcomes and the industry’s best practices & standards.
To inculcate and nurture the nation’s cybersecurity mentality and practice in everyday life.
- Instill national Cybersecurity awareness among citizens and organizations.
- Strengthen Cybersecurity capabilities based on International best practices and Standards.
- Support the development and implementation of national Cybersecurity policies and strategies.
- Promote Continental and International Cooperation in Cybersecurity.
- Facilitate and support effective Public-Private-Partnerships (PPPs).
- Enhance the Skills & Knowledge of members and professionals in the field.
- Develop a national portfolio of Cybersecurity professional competencies.
ECySA has been registered and accorded legal personality with Registry Number 5982, as a Local Organization in accordance with the Civil Society Organizations Proclamation No. 1113/2019.